Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thanksful God, I am Happy With My Own Life Now.

I just realized that there are reasons to be happy and no reasons to be sad. Happy is just a feeling and it will come automatically to us, and we have no choice not to be happy. Hapiness is absolutely come from the kind hearted and of course we have to be honest if we are happy no pretending at all.

Aware that life goes on make me more focus to my work and career. Now I know that I have a very supportive family. Sad? it is only yes when I am alone and feels so lonely.

But I am so thankful, I am absolutely already recovered from the sadness. I just cant blame myself because I had give my best. Gods knows the very best for me. I believe all things happened to myself have their own 'Hikmah '.

I just wishing that one day I could find my Mr. Right. He musnt be someone who are rich, handsome and very perfect. For me, it is enough if he is kind, and can guide me to be the very partner of him's.

That is what I had citated in my pray. I just couldnt deny that it should be my secret between me and God but trust me, citating to God in every pray will give a very peaceful feeling into our soul.

I believe, God must be knew the best things for me and all those past stories made me stronger and matured in make a decision for my own life.

Be happy readers and thanks for spending time read my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment